Admission Process at The Children’s Tree Montessori School
1. Parents should read about Montessori Philosophies and see if it matches their parenting style.
2. Parents should view our web site to find out more information about The Children’s Tree Montessori School.
3. Parents should contact the school administration to schedule a tour of the facilities where you will:
- Speak to the director
- Tour the whole facility
- Spend a half hour observing a classroom
4. School will send a letter to visitor thanking them for visiting and considering our school.
5. Parent’s fill out application online and submit to school with a check for $50.
6. School will send letter accepting or declining the application along with a check list and time line of things that need to be submitted, the fee schedule, calendar, summer program, and upcoming school news.
7. Parent’s send deposit and remaining paperwork securing child’s place at school.
8. School sends letter to parent welcoming them to the school and listing upcoming dates for next payments, orientation, summer program, any missing papers, and back to school picnic.
9. School sends letter assigning classroom, teacher, snack sheet and protocol for snack, coat room procedures, drop off procedures, and a tip sheet about the first days of school.
All About Me
CT Health Assessment Record
Financial Aid Application
Release of Information Authorization
Tuition, Fees and Payment Schedule
Before and After School Fee Schedule
Notice Of Nondiscriminatory Policy As To Students and Staff
The Children’s Tree Montessori School Inc. admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
CTMS Student Application
Items marked with * are required